Within an organization, you may have a need for different access rights to the admin panel. WordPress can be structured out of the box with the following permissions:
- Administrator – access to all features within a site.
- Editor – will be able to publish as well as manage their posts and other users.
- Author – Will only be able to publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor – can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber – will be able to manage their profile.
WordPress is a highly flexible content management system and when it comes to design, there isn’t much that you can’t do. We custom design a theme based on the individual needs of our clients – one size does not fit all and we understand that. Before moving forward with your design, we discuss what you need your website to do for you, such as:
- What are your goals and objectives for the site?
- Who is your target market?
- What services would you like your visitor to act on?
- What services do you want to focus on?
LAUNCH WITH CONFIDENCE
We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations during the build process. Our team will stop at nothing to ensure a level of comfort is met from the beginning of our business relationship. Our steps are implemented to guarantee an easy launch of your new website!